bidvertiser

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I have some breaking news to bring you. it has been reported that a mysterious listing related to Call of Duty: Black Ops has appeared on the official Xbox Live Marketplace website!
What could it be? according to an unconfirmed source, they have identified the ‘First Strike’ listing as a secret internal beta for the upcoming game. But the thing is , if it is internal only, then why did it shown up on the Xbox Live marketplace (it used to show up, now it is removed)?

‘First Strike’ seems to be the version released to game reviewers, featuring a couple of single player levels, or some multiplayer maps. The listing has already been removed from the website, but you can see what it looked like thanks to the screenshots below.

it features some screenshots taken from the trailer,


Another interesting thing: there is also a ‘download to Xbox 360′ menu and also mentions of prepaid codes. This will ring a few bells since this is exactly the same way which Halo Reach was leaked.

25 comments:

  1. I read black ops is gonna have a zombie mode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see some reviews on it I can't wait for it to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully they won't add a fkn monthly fee for online play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, New follower!

    Please check out my blog and follow me back :)

    australiascrapas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, im really excited about these news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm I'm excited COD is always good fun

    Mike,
    Lifehack's guide to getting high off your body, out now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see that damn Co-op mode! COMEON! Second game that i can't wait for. (first on is Portal2)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking of buying MW2, but now I'm waiting or the new one instead. I need my FPS fix :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice blog, following proudly!
    check mine out at
    http://kitchenfoolery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for blackops to hit the shelves. I loved MW2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's pretty interesting, I'll be keeping an eye on your blog mate

    ReplyDelete